We are very sad to announce that M will not be returning to the barber shop on July 4th onwards. She would like to share her news of being pregnant, and due to the nature in which we would be returning to the shop, we have deemed it too risky for her to continue as before.
As you may already know, we have been on the hunt for a new barber, and thankfully the position has been filled. If you requested an appointment with M on our waiting list, this has automatically been given to R or Leala.
This has not been an easy decision to make for either of us, and we were both hoping that there would be better advice/guidelines given for pregnancy however it is very vague and not a risk we think is worth taking.
M will be back at some point, and R will be giving you regular updates on this! M would like to thank you all for your support over the years and she will miss each and everyone of you.